Thursday, 1 November 2007

HALLOWEEN

It's definately an American tradition BUT...our neighbourhood has really started to get into it...not sure how I like the next day though...which I am experiencing right now...HYPO!!! but they had soooo much fun and all the kids looked so cute.


Princess Leia (Layne) & Chinese Fireman Ashton!


princess Layne & beetlebug Piper and Scary monster creature (without his mask) Deakin!


Scary montster creature Deakin and a sick looking anakin!

Going trick or treating....Charlie, Layne, Hyrum, Piper, Deakin, Jake and Alex!

Is anybody home???

Layne, Piper, Jake and Deakin - Fireman Hyrum - scary deakin!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What my kid would give for a WARM Halloween. :) That looks like tons of fun Sals. Too cute and scary of course (for those who want to be scary!!!)

meagan said...

I love all the costumes- what fun! I guess I'm naive, but I didn't realize Halloween was 'american.' Glad you get to get in on the candy... and the aftermath!

Just for Melissa said...

How fun that you guys celebrated Halloween! Too cute! You did a great job! The pictures look amazing. You are so great with the camera Sally! I think it's so great that you guys got in the tradition. It's fun huh?

Sarah said...

I love the pictures Sally! The boys had so much fun.