Friday 28 December 2007

Christmas Eve

You see my kids were so perfectly good this year that Santa just couldn't resist visiting us on Christmas Eve......but Santa did leave instructions that he would ONLY visit if Uncle Juzz was NOT present as he had been a BAD boy!...

I have to admit I was a little (which means VERY) disappointed that he didn't come down the chimney...I'm really not sure about the Santa trying to please everybody...I really think he should just stick to tradition...I might have a heart to heart with him about it...
I hope it didn't hurt Santa's feelings but Jake just seemed to be more interested in posing for me....
As for Layne my adorable and completely innocent...did I mention...brutally honest child...she thought it was hilarious and wasted no time in pulling Santa's hat off, and then going for his beard....because she too believes strongly in tradition - if Santa had made his entrance down the chimney I'm sure she would have felt no urge to prove that she thought he was a fake Santa!