Sooooo....the husband's effort in posting was...well...let's focus on the fact that he made an effort shall we? :)
Ok so I've had a few people 'mention' that I haven't put anything on here for agessss.....and yes they are right...and no I still don't fell like blogging...:)
Here are just a few things that have happened since we last blogged:
1. We got 3 chickens...they have no names...unless you call 'hey chicken' a name.
2. The big girl turned 6.
3. The little girl turned 1.
4. The big girl is learning to cross-stitch.
5. The little girl has learnt to crawl.
6. The big girl learn all about applying make-up from You Tube.
7. The little girl has 'apparently' learnt to say 'Daddy'....according to Daddy
8. The big girl has been keeping her room clean for at least 2 weeks now...thank you Aunty Cole
9. The little girl learnt to wave.
10. And this all happened while the big boy (not to be mistaken for the BIG big boy - daddy), was on the computer designing roller-coaster's and water slides....(rollercoaster tycoon)...and has now decided that he will be an architect when he grows up - like his Poppy - but UNLIKE his Poppy he will design (I quote) "FUN things and BETTER things"......poor poppy...your skycrapers are just not good enough...
And now I hope you will forgive me for the photo overload....I couldn't help it....some of them are just so stinkin' cute!
and because i forgot to put the setting on 'none' when I uploaded the photo's...you have to scroll down...:)
yes she decorated her sister's cake all by herself!