Monday 22 October 2007

3 going on 13!!

Ok so I didn't get to post this the other day when I posted the rest of the 'fun in the sun' pictures...I've been busy...but I had to post this picture and tell you what happened AFTER I turned off the sprinkler...I walked out to find my 3 year old...LAYNE...(may I emphasis the 3 years old part) like this:



I asked her what she thought she was doing...and she said (as if I was dumb...) 'I'm sunbaking Mum!'....I THINK NOT!!
She has obviously been taking in a little more than just the surf and sand at the beach!!!!

3 comments:

Mel Brown said...

Did you dye Layne's hair dark too? I haven't seen her hair this dark before. Very cute. Just wait for the teenage years!!! We can sit and commiserate together!

Sals said...

nah...it must be just the shadow...although when I dyed my hair dark...she asked if she could 'colour' her hair pink!

Melly Mel said...

She is so cute. I love her swim suit!