Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tagged....I've been avoiding it...

Ok so I've been avoiding this...but I guess it was inevitable...here goes

Jobs I've had...
Deli Assistant, Real Estate Receptionist/Property Officer, Shop Assistant in Esprit for Kids, Recruitment officer and receptionist, Bookkeeper...
Movies I've watched over & over...
The Princess Bride, Anne of Green Gables, Pride & Prejudice (BBC series)...any of Jane Austen's to be exact, North & South (BBC Series)...and many more.
Places I've lived...
Australia - NSW: Oakdale, Camden, Singleton, Cessnock, Yarrawa valley (Denman), Newcastle, Sydney
USA: Salt Lake City, Idaho Falls
Places I want to visit...
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, England, Aruba, Santorini (Greece), Mexico, New York, Jamaica, Israel, Cambodia, Thailand....should I keep going???
Places I have visited...
QLD, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin, New Zealand, Vanuatu, Bali, Hong Kong, USA, China...
TV Shows I watch...
Samantha Who?!!!!! LOVE IT!...Chuck, The family guy, Jamie at Home,...bring back Arrested Development I say!!!
Websites I visit...
heck...are you serious...I'd be here all day if I was to try and type all these...suffice it to say that I visit all my friends blogs...and I'm in love with 'google'...it has the answer to all my questions!
ok - here is where I am supposed to give two names of the people I wish to TAG...I seriously considered ignoring this part...but hey...I'm genuinely interested in knowing...um so .......ok I tag SAYRUH the ratbag (you know who you are) and.....NOBODY CALLED TODAY...yes you, you jbj lover! Now really there is no pressure here...none whatsoever...really...sidenote: KIMBERLEY...I seriously thought about tagging you but I will let you off if I can see more pictures of baby #4!!!

No comments: