Tuesday 8 April 2008

Just because...

...that's what my little girl says at the end of most of her sentences...because....it is or because...that's why...I love it, it makes me laugh...and that has absolutely nothing to do with these photos...which are of my friends little girl...




50mm f1.8, f/1.8, 1/8000, 400iso

I'm just blogging...not because I really have anything to say but because we're getting our ducted air/con in today and I'm hiding out in the study with gyprock falling down ontop of me...so I thought I'd post a few photo's...I have been taking alot for friends lately...(I like to say 'friends'...my husband likes to call them 'clients' because he's a professional you know and I'm just a housewife and all...we like it that way)...



50mm f1.8, f/1.8, 1/6000, 250iso



50mm f1.8, f/1.8, 1/1250, 250iso

4 comments:

Sarah Tilley said...

hey, i think that you ought to wait until the end of the year and move to chicago. according to google maps it's only 808 miles away from me – about a 13 hour 15 minute drive, as opposed to signapore, which is 9879 miles (per a different website because google maps can't do everything), and you can't drive a car to get there, even though with gas prices the way they are it'd be cheaper to fly anyway.
oh, yes, i almost forgot: if you keep posting awesome photos people will think you're showing off, which you should, by the way. :)

Melly Mel said...

Sals! You are amazing! Those pictures are incredible! You have really developed a talent for photography! I am so impressed! Thank you so much for all of the support and love. You are incredible. I have been thinking about you and your adorable family lately. I hope all is well! Lots of love, Melissa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kikibug said...

one word: A M A Z I N G!!
You really are! I wish you lived closer so I could hire you to photograph our family.