Thursday 16 August 2007

Showering Babies!

So many of my friends are pregnant right now...due between September and January...!!! One of those is my sister-in-law Nichole....her first 'little Jared' is due on September 19th. She had her baby shower last weekend....it was a really nice spring like day...which made it even more enjoyable! We all sat out in the backyard..had a few games and enjoyed seeing all the great stuff baby Jared was given...among the cutest were some little billabong thongs (TO CLARIFY for all my american friends....FLIP FLOPS!) and a little basketball outfit! very cute! We'll have a little Glen on our hands...hee or at least Nichole will! haa. I didn't take any photo's of the day...one of those camera free days, even though I had it...I was just enjoying sitting and chatting. So here are some photo's from Mike's mum from the day.





This is Nichole on the right and her friend Narelle...both expecting their first!

No comments: