Thursday 7 June 2007

Site Seeing in the Blue Mountains



The last 2 weeks have been filled with alot of site seeing. One of my mission companions has moved to Canberra to work in the U.S embassy and came to Sydney for a weekend. An MTC buddy, Holly, is here in Sydney on business for a few weeks...so we've had heaps of catching up to do, combined with site seeing and lots of eating out (I love that part!).



The light was fading fast but Holly and Kiahna were able to have a quick look around up at the Blue Mountains and walk down to the 'Three Sister's (rock formation)...if you look closely you can see people walking across to the first rock - I chose to stay at the top and watch! Jake and Layne would have tried to walk along it like a balancing beam! No thanks!



1 comment:

Suzi said...

Hiya Sally, I must say your old companion looks really familiar. I know her from somewhere, where did you both serve?
suzip